Friday, August 29, 2008

Christa's first week of school


Christa started school this week and LOVES it!! She loves setting her clothes out like her big sisters. She had laid out outfits all across her floor for the first week of school. I told her it might be easier to keep her room clean if she just sets out clothes for the next day. She rode the bus for the first time and had a perma grin the whole time she was getting on. It was nice to have Mikayla Mount, Paige's friend, on the bus with her. Mikayla has taken Christa under her wing and has been very sweet taking care of her. Kaylei, Lexi, and Paige all ride the bus home with her. I was joking with my mom and bet her $5 that Christa had fallen asleep on the bus and Kaylei was trying to carry her off the bus and to the car. When they unloaded the bus sure enough Kaylei was half holding Christa because she had fallen asleep. I love how sweet Kaylei is with her siblings, she truly takes such good care of them.

2 comments:

Beck said...

That is such a funny story! I cant believe she fell asleep on the bus!

Becky O said...

I know I tell you this all the time, but your kids are all so sweet. I miss having Kaylei over since I no longer have cats. She is just darling. Anyways, I am just new to this blogging thing, and I just found yours...love it!!!Talk to you soon..Becky